A native Upstate New Yorker, Cody Morrow, started the company with the goal of being part of the production process from inception to execution. Second only to our love of lunch and the New York Mets, the production process is what we are passionate about.
Our network of professionals extends the entire Northeast seaboard so we can accommodate all your production needs from Philadelphia, to New York, and on up to Boston. We can write it, shoot it, produce and edit it. Whatever part of the process you need help with, we’ve got you covered.
Angus Point Productions Principles:
1) Honesty - We will never mislead our clients into thinking we can do something we can’t.
2) Loyalty – We treat our clients, partners, and collaborators as we like to be treated.
3) Audaciousness – Does your project require an offbeat approach? Let’s do it. Does it seem weird? Not to us. Let’s try it.
4) Hard Work – We will be the first to show up and the last to leave. A project is not worth doing unless it requires thorough effort.
5) Improvement – Both a personal and professional principle, we strive to improve every aspect of who we are and what we do. An opportunity to improve alongside our clients and colleagues is a privilege and a goal. Let’s work together and make each other better.